Humly Booking Device
Slim, small & infinitely flexible.
Book anything, anywhere,
For a more flexible office.
Adaptable to meet the changing requirements of the hybrid workplace.
The display can show whether a space or desk is available or not. Tapping on the touch screen allows anyone to book what they need on the spot. It integrates via the same backend as all other Humly Workplace Solutions suite products.
The combination of a compact design and high-resolution screens makes the Humly Booking Device extremely versatile.
Mount your Humly Booking Device on anything you wish people to be able to book.
- desk booking
- meeting rooms
- focus rooms
- phone booths and flexible workplace modules
- co-working spaces and social spaces
- cars and parking spaces
- ... and anything else you can think of
Its slim form factor houses a small, high-resolution LCD (3.46 inches) and provides flexible mounting and positioning options that amplify the use case possibilities.
Elegant design that lasts
The combination of a compact design and high resolution screens makes the Humly Booking Device extremely versatile. It is designed to reduce workplace friction and to add an elegant, timeless look to the office. Like all Humly hardware it has an estimated lifetime of +5 years.
Info at a glance
The display can show whether a space or desk booking is available or not. By tapping on the touch screen anyone can book what they need on the spot. It integrates via the same backend as all other products in the Humly Workplace Solutions suite. It can be mounted or placed in several ways, for an infinite amount of situations and needs.
The Humly Booking Device is designed with great versatility in mind - ideal for small meeting rooms, desks and other bookable resources - but can also be used to display other things - like personal status in individual offices (like “do not disturb” or “available”), indicate restrictions on patient rooms in hospitals.
It is small enough to fit most spaces, but big enough to provide important information and provide a rich user interface.
• 3,46” TFT LCD display with capacitive touch and anti-fingerprint treatment
• 360 degree RGB light aura and indication light
• Embedded WiFi and Bluetooth (Ethernet via PoE adapter accessory)
• NFC & RFID 13.56 Mhz reader (ISO/IEC 14443A/B), supports
• MIFARE 4K/1K card (does not support ISO/IEC 15693 or MIFARE Ultralight C)
Power and adapter options
- 5V@3A power supply
- PoE/LIN adapter to control motorized desks
- USB-C to barrel connector
Mounting options for desks and walls, including glass walls
- Microsoft Exchange/Office 36
- Google Workspace
- Open API for third party integration
User Interface Languages
Wide language support
Open API for third party integration
Communication via real-time two-way connection
Remote management with multi-site support
Real-time monitoring & statistics